Saturday 9 January 2021

CARDINAL COLLINS and MASS SUPPRESSION: Cowardly Catholics join to betray the Church into the hands of sinful men


Anthony Fauci and colleagues accurately predicted in February that SAR-CoV2 would be no more than a bad flu season. 

"...the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968)" (p.1268. New England Journal of Medicine editorial of March 26, 2020).

He should have known. After all, he and the American NIH worked hand-in-hand with the Wuhan Lab for many years. The last time I checked he is still happily in his Office. So much for the clearing out of the Deep State (but that is another sad story).


The blood of millions will be upon churchmen who have called for lockdowns

Let us return now to March where mass hysteria swept even amongst Catholics (including the vast majority of "traditional" Catholics, exposing the reality that the liturgy really was a question of an external fetish, rather than an internal devotion). Materialistic lifestyles and a fake veneer of external piety were exposed for all to see.  

Blessings, my son! All hail the new religion!
 

So it was on that fateful afternoon of the 24th of March when Cardinal Collins proactively boarded up our churches and suppressed the Mass. He was met with either gleeful cheers or solemn affirmation in the wake of a virus that was (to use his own words) "rampaging through the community". The vast majority of Catholics, already hedonistic materialists, and terrified of death, were more than willing to shut down the churches. Why expect a general to go into battle when 95% of his soldiers have already surrendered?

But history exposes this huge lie about lockdowns: never before, even during the worst pandemics, was society shut down, were churches boarded up indiscriminately for months on end. NEVER. But today, with a virus no worse than a bad flu season (IFR 0.1-0.3%) Mass, HOLY Mass has been suppressed! 


A sacrilegious "communion table" in a BC Catholic church

I denounced this capitulation back in March, and I denounce it again today. Immediately on that terrible afternoon, when true faith in God was replaced by false "faith" in man, I denounced the State and called upon the Cardinal to defend the Church. Alas. Sadly, I ended up being a voice in the wilderness with most Catholics cowering under their beds, trembling in terror from the virus. 

Cardinal Collins not only boarded up the downtown churches but also churches in hamlets two, three hours drive from the city. But again - Catholics were if not SILENT, clamouring for the lockdown! Again, why would a general go into battle knowing all his troops have betrayed him? 


Cardinal Collins: pray for this poor man boxed in by traitors and the godless 

As I write, ten months later (my how the two-week "hospital capacity" is dragged out!), we are still living in an insane world where there is NO MASS, but there is abortion "services", and not to mention liquor stores, pot shops open... You get the message. 

And let us not forget our illustrious politicians recommending some improvised home renovations, such as smashing a hole in the wall, so as to engage in perverted sex acts through the opening. Have they been denounced by our churchmen? Has Cardinal Collins publicly questioned the Premier from the pulpit as to why women can kill their babies, alcoholics can pick up liquor (and let us be honest, if you concede that there is a deadly pandemic afoot yet are frequenting a liquor store, you ARE an alcoholic) but Christians cannot attend Mass? 

The pastime of Christ-hating politicians? 


Friends, do you STILL believe there is a "pandemic"? Do you hear the sirens of the dead and dying being born away? Yes, there are those who (like with any virus) should take precautions: the elderly with comorbidities, those younger with multiple comorbidities. We need common sense. But to believe that we have a "Black Death", or even SARS or MERS loose in the community is buying into the lie. Why might it be so easy to fall for the Lie? Perhaps because you think it is less painful than to admit you live in a godless, authoritarian State? But the denial of reality only exacerbates the problem.  

The following video contains a hysterical recording courtesy of Toronto Public "Health" and St. Joseph's Health Centre (Toronto). It is designed to induce fear, if not terror into the general public. The results are too plain: masked individuals driving solo in a car, masked people leaping into the street to avoid you (after all, we are all presumptive lepers).

 



For those of you who sat silently by; even approved of boarding up churches at the outset of this "pandemic", shame on you for your emotional outbursts and cowardice, your fear of death more than the love of God. But set it right! Wake up and contact your bishop demanding he brings back the Mass. 

If you are STILL SILENT, let there be NO mistake: YOU are a material accessory to the spiritual crimes of the churchmen. YOU are an enabler. YOU are a hypocrite; for calling yourself Christian yet sit idly by allowing the Church to be demolished by godless sinners. Silence no longer is an option, silence means consent. 

I end by addressing you, dear Cardinal Collins directly:

Dear Cardinal Collins, recall the words of the psalmist, "You have done these things, and I kept silent. You thought that I was just like you. I will rebuke you, and accuse you in front of your eyes". 

Think about what the State has done, and keep silent no more. 

St. Paul admonished the faltering St. Peter, and "rebuked him to the face".  

Think about what you have done to faithful Catholics, who now are forced to sadly rebuke you.  

St. Peter, when inspired by the Holy Spirit, proclaimed: "we must obey God rather than men". 

Cardinal Collins: St. Peter gives you and us our marching orders!  

Dear Cardinal Collins, give but the word that you will stand against the State, and we will stand with you. We are not in rebellion against your authority. On the contrary, we are encouraging you to USE your authority! We are striving to encourage you to stand - like St. John Fisher - against the outrages of the godless State. It the silent Catholics, the cowardly Catholics, the two-faced Catholics, the treacherous go-along-to-get-along Catholics who are your enemies. 


IT IS THE MASS THAT MATTERS

CARDINAL COLLINS, BRING BACK THE MASS!!!

St. John Fisher, pray for us.

2 comments:

Everyday For Life Canada said...

The cardinal is getting his progressive script from the pro-UN Vatican. Nothing will change. I have stopped my parish donations. It’s the little we have left to make them pay attention. The restrictions and forced government lockdowns are to control the citizenry and make sure we all get an unproven and unnecessary vaccine. It’s an attack on religious freedom and civil liberties. May God help us.

Anonymous said...

December 13, 2020 – Urgent call of Jesus the High and Eternal Priest to the Shepherds of His Flock. Message to Enoch.
Pastors of my Flock reopen my Temples so that my faithful People come to adore Me; do not become Accused of Guilt, following the game of the enemies of my Church, so that you have nothing to regret tomorrow!
“My children, my Peace be with you.
Pastors of my Flock, I am overwhelmed by sadness and loneliness, to see the betrayal of many of you, who are destroying the faith of my People from within and destroying my Church. As the High and Eternal Priest, it hurts and saddens Me to see how many of my Priests and Ministers sacrilegiously distribute Me, in the hands of my People with the pretext, according to them, to avoid getting a virus that is already more of a conspiracy and a direct attack on my Church to destroy it. The communion in the hand does not come from Me; it was introduced by the Ecclesiastical Masonry, through the so-called Master Plan, which aims at the destruction of my Church. This is the smoke of my adversary that infiltrated my Church after the Second Vatican Council.
Children of predilection, what a sadness I feel in seeing that only in my Temples there is a danger of infection, according to many of you and according to the enemies of my Church. In the other activities of human life there are agglomerations of people, without distancing and with the minimum of protocols, and there, there is no danger of being infected; only in my Temples and religious activities there is censorship; in my Temples there is distancing and severity in the protocols, and the saddest thing to see is how many of my Beloved ones keep silent out of fear in allowing such a vile deception and trampling of my Flock.
The Calvary of my Church has begun, tears of blood flow from my eyes when I see the betrayal that I am receiving from many of my Pastors who claim to be my relatives! The enemies of my Church conspire against Her, and many of you are cowardly silent; others with their attitude play along with the conspirators. If my Church continue in this direction, my Holy Sacrifice will soon disappear; this fulfills what has been written in the Book of Daniel 12, 11 that speaks of the overwhelming desolation of the Temple.
Woe to those unfaithful Head Shepherds and Pastors who, with their inconsiderate attitude of some and their lack of character of others, will allow the destruction of my Church; in truth I tell you, you have already received your pay! Remember what my Word says: Woe to the shepherds who let my sheep get lost and scattered! You have scattered my sheep, made them flee, and did not care for them. Well then, I will take good care to punish your wrongdoing. (Jeremiah 23. 1,2)
Today the enemies of my Church conspire against Her, protected under the pretext of a pandemic and helped by many of my pastors who with their attitude are helping them destroy the faith of my People. Many of my pastors are closing my Temples and others are sacrilegiously distributing Me. The apostasy is increasing because of the attitude of many of my pastors, that what they are doing is scattering my sheep. Unfaithful shepherds, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life! In each bloodless sacrifice of my Holy Mass, I am Alive and Real, spiritually in the midst of you and of my People; then: if I am with you, who can be against you? The power of my people’s prayer does not pollute, on the contrary, it heals and liberates; the faith and the prayer of my faithful people is the best antidote to any virus or pandemic. Pastors of my Flock reopen my Temples so that my faithful People come to adore Me; do not become Accused of Guilt, following the game of the enemies of my Church, so that you have nothing to regret tomorrow!
My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and convert, because the Kingdom of God is near.
Your Jesus, the High and Eternal Priest.
My children, make this message known to all my Houses.”