|A near-empty St. Michael's Cathedral|
The Triduum will soon be upon us but Catholics need to be aware that ONLY 15% capacity is "allowed" [by decree of the Absolutist State] into churches. The remaining 85% will NOT be able to attend. That means that the VAST majority of Catholics will NOT be able to Attend Holy Thursday nor the Easter Vigil [liturgically THE most important Sacred Rite of the entire liturgical year]. The Sacred Rites are "verboten" for you.
Let us not be fooled. The lifting of the 10 people per church limit to this ridiculous 15% is NOT a victory for the Catholic Church at all. In fact, it is a defeat, it is surrender, it is giving unto Ceasar what is God's. It is surrender to totalitarianism.
We need to ask ourselves: what concessions were surrendered by the Church for the great "privilege" of being "allowed" a 15% capacity? Was it - as we already know - to transform the church into a propaganda pulpit for emergency use "vaccines", most actually gene therapies? We already know the Church in Canada was receiving millions from the Absolutist State to pay/top up the salaries of its "employees". The last time I checked the Bible and the Catechism the Church was the Body of Christ, NOT a "corporation", as these local structures have been set up to be. It was quite evident that the Archdiocesan videos of Cardinal Collins and his handlers were very much within the context of secular concerns, and not the preservation of the Faith, the return of the Mass, the Sacraments, the end of religious discrimination.
To his "credit", the Cardinal did wring his hands in despair, admitting that the State had taken over the running of the Church, that "virtuous" public health officials had threatened to shut down ALL the Sacraments if the Cardinal did not obey. To his "discredit", the Cardinal surrendered. As such, we must be forthright: the liturgical rites in the Archdiocese of Toronto are under the control of the Absolutist State. Let that sink in. So we have nothing to be joyful over, no politician, or churchman to thank. And do not think for a moment that the State has noticed that Catholics have quietly acquiesced to the 15%. And do not be surprised if "they" try to close the churches again.
|Abortion mills, liquor stores wide open: Churches locked up with churchmen SILENT|
I have stated on a number of occasions that Cardinal Collins should inform the Premier that the churches are reopening. If the Premier does not like it, he can always meet the Cardinal with police to handcuff and take the Cardinal away. Call his bluff. I think what the Cardinal fears more is the threats from his handlers: there could be implications for the tax status, monies for the corporate "Church Inc." and "employees", and payoffs will be cut off.
One final question: why have the churchmen across Canada remained silent on the disgusting jailing of James Coates in Alberta for keeping his little church open? Were they threatened with losing tax-exempt status? Or, as I suspect, they could not care less about this brave Christian family man. Though a separated brother, he believes in the great Catholic Truth of Our Lord's Divinity enough that he will NOT take the knee to the Absolutist State. Unlike the churchmen who not only prostrate themselves shamefully before Ceasar but even sell, nay prostitute the very Church to Ceasar for filthy lucre. No obedience, no money. And the hook is in deeply; the addiction to money profound. Add to that the virus of modernist infection amongst clergy and faithful, and you have a catastrophe in the making.
|The downtown "Toronto religion" of the elites|
Friends, have a Blessed Palm Sunday.