Saturday 27 June 2020

Archdiocese of Toronto ~ they locked us out of our churches, NOW THEY LOCK US OUT OF THE ORDINATIONS




This morning I hoped to watch the Ordinations from the Cathedral. Numerous searches on the Cathedral's website, the Archdiocesan Youtube channel, Facebook, and Twitter revealed nothing at all. I DMed the Archdiocese. Naturally, I received NO response. Why would they reply? I am not a wealthy multi-millionaire donor.  

Keyword search reveals NOTHING about the Ordinations

Now, as I write, after the Ordinations have been completed though (presumably) the Mass is still in progress, I have been informed that one needs a "special link". Yes, a special link, for special people. How deliciously gnostic. Why a "special link"? What are they hiding? This is just another shameful display of clericalism. 


NO Ordinations in the Cathedral's Video Archive 


Not being a "special" person, I have been cast into outer darkness. So be it. These evil, wicked men, these corrupters of the Faith will have to answer before Almighty God for not only their connivance in demolishing the Faith, but in their derisive abuse of the faithful.  


NO video of the Ordinations in the Archdiocese's video archive

This Church of the Accompaniment is the Church of the Abandonment. This truly shows how much they despise the faithful (except of course, their money). 


DISGUSTING 

DESPICABLE

EVIL

2 comments:

John the Mad said...

Uh, what are you on about? I sat and watched the ordinations with my wife on the internet. No problemo.

Barona said...

John, I am aware that there were people who sat and watched the Ordinations,who had like yourself, the URL to do so. How do I know this? Because, as I wrote in my post, my friend informed me of it. An indeed, I confirmed it. That was the point. So there was, and remains a HUGE problem of clericalism.