![]() |
| Fr. John O'Connor |
In reality, homosexuals are deeply disturbed individuals. Infantile and narcissistic, they are addicted to masturbation, oral and anal "sex", sado-masochism, coprophagia, anilingus and other disgusting perversions. Slowly, but surely, the evil of sexual depravity drives a person insane.
Fr. O'Connor's talk is astonishingly prophetic, as we see that the homosexuals and their allies no longer even try to hide their opposition to the Church.

6 comments:
...on a somewhat related topic, rumour has it that the relics of St. Francis Xavier will be coming to Toronto's gay-positive parish - Our Lady of Lourdes.
I believe you are correct regarding the travels of the relic.
I’ve never listened to anything so virulently hateful.
Anonymous 12:38. I have never listened to anything so prophetic.
Ah man, how come the video got deleted? I wish I could watch it again.
Dear anonymous, all my Fr O’Connor videos will be going back up !! Have no worries! I was being harrased with false accusations that I was violating copyright. In fact, Gr O Connor did a video - I have it - in which he announces all his videos and works are copyright free to be distributed to all. As Fr O’Connor said they want to make a fast buck”. But this is what we are dealing with: people trying make money off our religion.
Post a Comment